For booking, check our Availability section. For further customization, call our travel expert. This is a customized package for travelers who are interested to visit ladakh to enjoy natural beauty.
Day 1: Arrive Leh; 3505 meters / 11567 feet (Meals: Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Arrive Kushok Bakula airport Leh – 3500m above sea level. Transfer to hotel. Breakfast at the hotel before 09.30 am. Half Day at rest for acclimatization. Lunch at the hotel. After Lunch drive to Visit Shanti Stupa & Leh Palace, Later in the evening walk around local market. Overnight at Leh.
Day 2: Drive Sham Valley & Alchi -70km (Meals: Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
After breakfast, carry packed lunch for the day. Sightseeing of 1000 year old Alchi monastery the only Gompa in Ladakh region on flat ground. Thereafter proceed to the Likir Monastrey to visit the splendid three storeys Dharma Wheel Gompa. Here you’ll be awestruck with the sight of the massive Buddha statues., Indus & Zanskar river Sangam, drive along the Indus river visiting, Pathar Sahib Gurdwara and Magnetic Hill (where the cars defy gravity), Basgo Palace Hiking only and further on to Leh Hall of Fame (which has a museum of the Kargil War memorabilia). Overnight at Leh.
Day 3: Tour of Khardungla Pass 18380 Ft. Nubra Valley and Hundur Sand Dunes (Meals: Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Drive 120km 4/5hrs After Breakfast drive to Nubra Valley via Khardungla (Highest Motorable road in the World, 18,380 ft) Arrive at Hundur by Afternoon. Rest of the day, Post lunch free to explore Diskit, Hundur Villages and camel Safari in Sand Dunes between Diskit and Hunder Village. Overnight stay at the camp.
Day 4: Back to Leh (Meals: Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
After Breakfast visit Diskit Monastery which is 515 years old and drive back to Leh by same Route, crossing Khardungla Pass. Reach Leh by afternoon. Evening free time at Leisure to explore Leh market. Overnight at hotel.
Day 5: Tour of Pangong Lake- en-route Shey & Thiksey (Meals: Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
After early Breakfast leave for Pangong Lake (14,500 ft), through Changla Pass 17,350 ft., it is the third highest motorable road in the world. Arrive Pangong Lake it is the highest salt water Lake in the World, shared by two countries India & China. Enjoy the beauty of the lake on the Banks of Pangong Lake while appreciating the changing Colors and fascinating high altitude of the Lake. Overnight stay at the camp.
Day 6: Pangong – Leh via Hemis (Meals: Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Drive back to Leh via Hemis, evening free for Market. Overnight stay at Hotel
Day 7: Leave for Airport
In the morning transfer to the airport to board the flight for your onward destination
Package Terms and Conditions
– Flight ticket in economy class from Mumbai – Delhi – Leh – Delhi – Mumbai.
– Meal Plan: As mentioned in itinerary.
– All Transportation by Non A/C Scorpio / Innova / Xylo as per tour plan planned above for Super Deluxe & Deluxe Tour Package.
– Sightseeing as per the itinerary.
– Accommodation on Twin sharing Basis.
– All present applicable taxes as on date.
– To & Fro Leh Airport Transfers.
– Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered
– Rafting Charges, Any entry fees, Any transit in Delhi, Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Price includes”, Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls, Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated)
– Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary / stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control
– Service tax of 3.09% extra on total billing.
– Entrance Free.
– Any other expenses that is not included in the “Package Cost Includes” Column.
– Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
1) Kindly carry a government approved photo ID card while you are on tour.
2) Hotels mentioned in the package are subject to availability at the time of booking otherwise alternative Hotels will be provided and the same will be confirmed to you.
3) The vehicle used for transport is not at permanent disposal.
4) Other Terms and Conditions may vary from time to time.