For booking, check our Availability section. For further customization, call our travel expert. This is a customized package for travelers who are interested to visit ladakh to enjoy natural beauty.
Day 1: Leh (Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Upon arrival in Leh, you will be met by our representative and transferred to your hotel. After Breakfast, day complete rest to acclimatize yourself to high altitude. Evening walk to Leh bazaar at a slow pace. Overnight stay at the hotel. Overnight at Leh
Day 2: Leh – Ule – Lamayuru. (Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner; 3 Hrs – 70 Kms)
After Breakfast leave for Ule on the way visit Gurudwara Pathar Sahib & Magnetic Hill. Check in at Ule Resort and enjoy your hot Lunch. After Lunch visit the mesmerising Moon landscapes and the Lamayuru monastery (Founded in the 10th Century it’s the Oldest Monastery in Central Ladakh) Back to Ule by Evening. Overnight at Ule.
Day 3: Ule – Leh (Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
After Breakfast drive to Leh enroute visit Alchi monastery & Likir monastery. Arrive at Leh by afternoon enjoy hot lunch. Evening at leisure.Overnight at Leh.
Day 4: Leh – Nubra Valley. (Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner; 5 Hrs – 120 Kms)
After Breakfast drive to Nubra Valley via Khardung la pass the highest motorable pass in the world (18,380 feet). Enroute get excellent view of great Karakoram Range. Keep driving through Shyok River and reach Hundur by Afternoon. After Lunch visit Sand dunes for camel safari. Overnight at Hundur.
Day 5: Nubra Valley – Leh (Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner; 5 Hrs)
After Breakfast visit Deskit Monastery and drive back to Leh by same Route. Reach Leh by afternoon. Evening free time at Leisure to explore Leh market. Overnight at Leh.
Day 6: Leh – Pangong Lake (Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner; 4 Hrs one way – 140 Kms)
Early morning after Breakfast leave for Pangong Lake (14,500 ft) through Changla Pass 17,350 ft. (third Highest Motorable road in the world), Spend whole time at the banks of Pangong Lake. This famous blue brackish Lake of Pangong is about 5 to 6 kms in width and over 144 kms long . 25% of it is in India and 75% of it is in China. Overnight at Pangong.
Day 7: Pangong – Leh Local Sightseeing (Shey – Thiksey – Hall of Fame – Shanti Stupa) (Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
After breakfast drive up along the scenic Indus valley. Enroute stop over to visit the famous Shey Palace & Monastery, Thiksey Monastery after Hot Lunch at hotel visit Hall of Fame and enjoy an evening sunset at Shanti Stupa. Shey Palace & Monastery: This summer palace of the erstwhile King of Leh is set upon a hill. The monastery itself has a 7.5 meter high, copper statue of a sitting Buddha, wrought in gold. This is the largest of it’s kind in the world. Thiksey Monastery: 19 Kms from Leh, Thiksey is one of the largest and most impressive Gompas of Ladakh. The Thiksey monastery provides a panoramic view of the green Indus Valley from its vantage point atop a hill. It has chambers full of statues, Stupas and colorful Tankhas. Hall of Fame: Hall of Fame near Leh is worth a visit for every citizen. It is a glorious museum constructed by Indian army. You can see the memorabilia, eminent defence personalities with biographies, images and weapons used during Kargil war. Shanti Stupa: Shanti Stupa is located at about 1km from Leh. It was built by a Japanese order and has wonderful views over Leh and the Indus valley especially at sunset. The stupa was built in 1980s and is a beautiful monument decorated with colourful paintings and enshrines large statues of Buddha. Overnight at Leh.
Day 8: Airport Drop (Meals: Breakfast)
Early morning transfer to airport and fly back to Destination with Sweet Memories of Ladakh.
Package Terms and Conditions
– Flight ticket in economy class from Mumbai – Delhi – Leh – Delhi – Mumbai.
– Meal Plan: As mentioned in itinerary.
– All Transportation by Non A/C Scorpio / Innova / Xylo as per tour plan planned above for Super Deluxe & Deluxe Tour Package.
– Sightseeing as per the itinerary.
– Accommodation on Twin sharing Basis.
– All present applicable taxes as on date.
– To & Fro Leh Airport Transfers.
– Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered
– Rafting Charges, Any entry fees, Any transit in Delhi, Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Price includes”, Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls, Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated)
– Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary / stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control
– Service tax of 3.09% extra on total billing.
– Entrance Free.
– Any other expenses that is not included in the “Package Cost Includes” Column.
– Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
1) Kindly carry a government approved photo ID card while you are on tour.
2) Hotels mentioned in the package are subject to availability at the time of booking otherwise alternative Hotels will be provided and the same will be confirmed to you.
3) The vehicle used for transport is not at permanent disposal.
4) Other Terms and Conditions may vary from time to time.