For booking, check our Availability section. For further customization, call our travel expert. This is a customized package for travellers who are interested to visit Gulmarg.
You will meet by our representative on arrival at Srinagar airport and Transfer to Hotel / Houseboat. Afternoon free for relax to enjoy the scenic view of mountain ranges around Dal-Lake. Overnight Stay at Hotel / Houseboat.
After breakfast, visit Shankaracharya Temple located on a hillock and then to famous Mughal Gardens, Cheshma Shahi (Royal Spring), Nishat Bagh (Garden of Pleasure), Shalimar Bagh ( Abode of Love), Pari Mahal. These fall along the bank of Dal-Lake in the heart of Srinagar City & thus provide panoramic view of entire Srinagar City along with famous Dal-Lake & River Jehlum. Enroute visit various handloom centres which are famous for production of Pashmina / Shahtoos shawls. In the evening, enjoy Shikara Ride on the waters of world famous Dal Lake (cost not included). Overnight Stay at Hotel / Houseboat.
After breakfast, leave for a full day excursion to Gulmarg. Known as Meadow of Flowers, Gulmarg is situated at an altitude of 2730 meters. Full day at leisure to take the leisurely walks on the lush green meadows of flowers with a backdrop of the snow capped mountains. Enjoy pony ride or Gondola ride (rope way) to Khilanmarg or Apharawat (Cost not included). Return to Srinagar in the Evening. Over night at Gulmarg or hotel / houseboat at Srinagar (Due to frequent weather changes at any moment and low number of rooms available at Gulmarg, itinerary would be change at the convenience of Guests. For Stay in Gulmarg, Please make your booking at least six months in Advance).
After breakfast, transfer from Srinagar or Gulmarg to Airport with Sweet memory of you trip to get onward destination flight.
Package Terms and Conditions
– Meal Plan: As mentioned in itinerary.
– All surface traveling by vehicle as mentioned in the itinerary.
– Sightseeing as per the itinerary.
– All Arrival/Departure transfer as mentioned in Itinerary.
– All present applicable taxes as on date.
– Any future taxes levies will be charged extra.
– Any Airfare, Train fare, Overland Journey which is not mentioned in the Itinerary.
– Any Medical/rescue evacuation due to mishaps.
– Any personal nature items like Laundry, bar bills, table bills, camera fee, tips or any other item.
– Mineral water / Soft or hard drinks / Starters.
– Entrance Free.
– Any other expenses that is not included in the “Package Cost Includes” Column.
– Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
1) Kindly carry a government approved photo ID card while you are on tour.
2) Hotels mentioned in the package are subject to availability at the time of booking otherwise alternative Hotels will be provided and the same will be confirmed to you.
3) The vehicle used for transport is not at permanent disposal.
4) Other Terms and Conditions may vary from time to time.