For booking, check our Availability section. For further customization, call our travel expert. This is a customized package for travellers who are interested to visit Pahalgam to enjoy natural beauty.
You will meet by our representative on arrival at Srinagar airport and then transfer to Pahalgam, ‘Valley of Shepherds’. Enroute you will have a rare opportunity to visit the Saffron fields at Pampore. In the evening you will reach Pahalgam and the you will transfer to a Hotel. After taking a rest for a while, just visit the Local bazaar of Pahalgam and see the beauty. Return back to Pahalgam for night stay and dinner.
After breakfast you will visit Conifer spread mountains, snow covered peaks with golden sun rays against the blue sky, and the shaded valley of the Lidder river form the identity of Aru. Aru is basically a vast grassland that is surrounded by a narrow valley or ravine on one side. The blooming nature amidst cool climate makes Aru one of the most beautiful hill resort of Kashmir. Aru is a perfect destination to take a break form the pollution, dust and stress of city life at an altitude of 2708 metres situated 15-km from Pahalgam. “Betaab Valley”(4 km) is the place where the famous movie Betaab was shot.Ponies can be hired to his stream and forest bound by many popular trees. On the way to Chandanwari from Pahalgam is an idyllic spot for a picnic. Filmgoers will recognize it instantly as it has been the location of several movie scenes. In evening return back to Pahalgam for night stay and dinner.
After breakfast visit Achabal, 8 km from Anantnag and which is famous for its Moghul gardens, which was a concept of Noor Jehan and completed by Jehan Ara, daughter of Shah Jehan, in 1640. It’s one of the most carefully designed of the Kashmir gardens with water from a copious springs flowing in the garden in three stone lined canals, over three terraces and three cascades, with several fountains in the main canal. There are three pavilions on the upper terrace, shaded by Chinar Trees.
Situated at a height of 2,020 m, Kokernag is approximately 70 km from the district of Srinagar. Blooming gardens surround this spring, which bubbles at seven places at the foot of the forested mountain. The word Kokernag is a combination of the two words, Koker meaning fowl and Nag meaning serpent. Kokernag is a collection of many small springs and collectively, they all look like the claw foot of a Koker (cock). And the flowing stream resembles a moving serpent. Hence, the name “Kokernag”. The water of Kokernag is believed to have medicinal and digestive properties. And because of these properties only, the spring is also known as Papashudan Nag or the sin-cleansing spring. The spring of Kokernag comprise of 300 canals, 129 canals for garden purposes and 171 canals for forest area. In evening return back to Pahalgam for night stay and dinner.
After breakfast, transfer from Pahalgam to Airport with Sweet memory of you trip to get onward destination flight.
Package Terms and Conditions
– Meal Plan: As mentioned in itinerary.
– All surface traveling by vehicle as mentioned in the itinerary.
– Sightseeing as per the itinerary.
– All Arrival/Departure transfer as mentioned in Itinerary.
– All present applicable taxes as on date.
– Any future taxes levies will be charged extra.
– Any Airfare, Train fare, Overland Journey which is not mentioned in the Itinerary.
– Any Medical/rescue evacuation due to mishaps.
– Any personal nature items like Laundry, bar bills, table bills, camera fee, tips or any other item.
– Mineral water / Soft or hard drinks / Starters.
– Entrance Free.
– Any other expenses that is not included in the “Package Cost Includes” Column.
– Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
1) Kindly carry a government approved photo ID card while you are on tour.
2) Hotels mentioned in the package are subject to availability at the time of booking otherwise alternative Hotels will be provided and the same will be confirmed to you.
3) The vehicle used for transport is not at permanent disposal.
4) Other Terms and Conditions may vary from time to time.